Posted about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious team player to join a fast-growing business at the forefront of innovation and transformation.
- Develop a strategic customer acquisition and retention roadmap to hit growth targets and maximize long-term ROI
- Plan Marketing automation campaigns from ideation to results; owning objectives, tools, team, progress, and reporting
- Use analytics, customer data to identify high-growth customer segments
- Create and qualify leads through initiatives including content marketing, social media, email campaigns, webinars, and other channels
- Collaborate with the CEO and Sales team to build reports and KPI dashboards for content Marketing efforts
- Think creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance; execute experiments to prove your hypotheses
- You're passionate and experienced in growing SaaS products, as well as Tech in general
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of growth or demand generation experience, preferably with a low touch, product-led SaaS company
- You've owned KPIs before and been directly responsible for creating and executing plans to drive growth
- You have prior demonstrated experience and comfort working with cross-functional, high-velocity Product teams
- You have outstanding analytical skills, preferably in SaaS solutions expertise
- You’re fluent in english or preferably a native english-speaker
You have experience growing products that sell to professionals (SMBs, SMEs) globally
- You've worked at a fast-moving startup
WE ARE MEANT TO WORK TOGETHER IF...
• You are a real team player who wants to reinvent the way small businesses work
• You want to work in an international and inclusive environment
• You have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.