Pleexy (USA) is looking for a Lead Go Developer.
Pleexy(pleexy.com) is an integration platform for productivity tools allowing two-way synchronization of users’ tasks between different applications (Trello, Evernote, Outlook, OneNote, Todoist, Wunderlist and so on). Our user base doubles every month.
We are looking for an experienced Go developer who is capable to lead a transition of synchronous API-based architecture to async event-driven design.
- Strong computer science skills (algorithms, data structures), ability to write efficient code
- String experience in implementing backend services on Go
- Ability to understand ES6(node.js) code.
- Experience in building event-driven microservice systems
- Team leadership skills
- Good understanding of DevOps, experience in working with Kubernetes is a plus
- At least 7 years of experience in software development
- English – ability to communicate.
- Redesign application architecture to allow faster response time, better scalability, and faster processing.
- Lead a development team in implementation of the new architecture.
- Implement most complex backed services and key components.
- Full-time remote job with flexible working hours
- Long-term project
- Ability to participate in a product definition
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Stock options
If you’re interested, please send us your resume, and your expectations for an hourly rate.
Join us, it’s going to be fun!