Posted 3 months ago
SparkAI is on a mission to accelerate the proliferation of automation and robotics. We're starting by addressing the most expensive and pervasive barrier to scale – AI edge cases – with an API-based service that resolves machine learning exceptions live, in production.
Founded by veterans of the autonomous vehicle industry (Zoox, Uber ATG, Apple, Otto), SparkAI is changing how companies are solving problems on the path to commercialization, empowering the most ambitious teams to deliver groundbreaking automation products sooner than ever.
SparkAI is seeking a lead recruiter to take us from stealth to scale. You will play a lead role – the catalyst for exponential growth – in bringing on board true leaders, builders, movers and shakers for the journey ahead. As an early member of the recruiting team, you will be vital in defining our approach to engaging with talent, securing key strategic hires, and laying the foundations of our company's culture, camaraderie, and character. We are looking for an individual who can act as a brand ambassador for the company, deeply values the candidate experience, and is excited to join a high-growth startup environment dedicated to solving important problems in automation and robotics today.
We are a lean and mean team with a high bar for excellence. If you believe revolutionary automation and robotics products shouldn't have to wait for the next AI breakthrough, join us – and let's show the world how. We look forward to meeting you!
- Establish and lead the foundational talent organization at SparkAI
- Own the full-lifecycle hiring process from sourcing to interviews to close
- Create and execute against hiring roadmaps in support of the company leadership's strategic vision
- Provide strategic thought partnership on growth, culture, and talent for each team you support; collaborate with teams and hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of our tech and culture and define precise job descriptions and requirements
- Develop, implement, and train team members on effective interview practices
- Implement, manage, and own ATS processes and pipelines for candidates and internal team members – ensure a friendly and responsive experience for candidates and an efficient workflow for interviewers and hiring managers
- Build metrics dashboards that shape hiring roadmaps and offer insights into the efficacy and efficiency of our hiring process
- Act as a brand ambassador for SparkAI's offerings, values, and culture
- Team building – develop and execute a hiring roadmap for the expansion of the recruiting organization
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for technical, product, and business positions, preferably at a high-growth startup
- Proven track record in sourcing leading candidates, managing internal and external communications, negotiating and closing offers, and providing a fulfilling candidate experience throughout
- A doer as well as a leader - responsible for developing SparkAI's hiring strategies and also rolls ups sleeves to source, screen, and manage candidates throughout recruitment lifecycles
- Experience using and managing sourcing tools and ATS software (ex. Lever, Greenhouse) to develop and execute efficient and effective hiring processes and experiences as well as data-focused analyses
- Ability to discuss technical and business concepts at a high level when screening candidates
- Exceptional writing and communication abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with infectious enthusiasm, energy, and problem-solving abilities
- Out-of-the-box thinker who sees opportunities and solutions where others see roadblocks
- Paid coverage of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for all US employees
- A flexible, remote work environment with paid vacation time
- Remote working environment allows this role to be based anywhere in the United States
- Be an integral part of a high energy, collaborative team that's passionate about the future of automation and robotics
- High degree of responsibility and autonomy in your day-day, with tremendous growth opportunities