Posted 3 months ago
Are you an Engineer looking to create something that will change the way people think about innovation? Do you want to work with cutting-edge visualization, collaboration, and social ideation technologies at the same time?
As a Lead Engineer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in Ruby-on-Rails
- Has helped design and implement key functionality for a cloud-based product
- Has a computer science degree or demonstrated experience solving challenging CS problems
- Wants to have ownership and responsibility for a major aspect of product functionality from back-end algorithms through to the user interface
- Likes to think about how to tailor a user experience, but is also comfortable creating highly scalable infrastructures
- Wants to be great and work in a fast-moving, online environment where the end-user is key
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
- Has operations experience
- Is interested in helping less experienced engineers grow their skills and career
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in North America for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.