Posted about 1 year ago
Lead Solution Engineer
The Solution Engineer is responsible for delivering thought leadership to companies throughout the sales cycle. Using a blend of technical and sales skills the Solution Engineer uses solution selling techniques to position and differentiate the Salesforce Core products. The ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with prospects and customers, and to be viewed as a credible trusted advisor is key. The Solution Engineer is an experienced pre-sales person who works collaboratively with colleagues, customers and prospects to build transformational business solutions.
To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer has a strong desire to set a vision translating business objectives into compelling solutions and actionable recommendations. Working with our largest customers, they will have a broad IT background and engage with business and IT functions on multiple domains including application architecture, application lifecycle management, technical architecture and integration.
- Work with Account Teams to develop and execute on the best strategy for engaging with IT to support sales cycles and account development activities
- Articulate the benefits of our cloud based architecture to IT teams as they move to transform their business
- Platform evangelism - conduct technical workshops and education sessions.
- Present Salesforce technology, infrastructure, security and integration capabilities
- Build and present customised demos highlighting the differentiated capabilities of the Salesforce platform
- Close collaboration with cross functional teams, e.g. alliances, sales effectiveness, product marketing, etc. to develop and execute internal and external programs and initiatives
- Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives.
- Ability to understand the unique business requirements of business and IT departments and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling solution
- Experience of having worked with IT departments and providing them with differentiated technical solutions while working as an Architect, Solution Engineer, IT consultant or Software Engineer in a customer facing role. We are open to a variety of backgrounds.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at CxO level
- Experience of the Telco industry would be welcomed.
- Ability to think strategically and to advise companies on opportunities to transform their organisation based on cloud computing innovations
- Fluency in Polish, or another European language.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Excellent time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in a rapidly changing environment.
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Willing and able to travel 20-30% of the time.
- Related Bachelor's degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.