Posted about 1 month ago
LinkBuilder.io is looking for a link building manager to join our passionate team in a senior position.
🚀 About Us
Our company was founded in 2016, and we've grown rapidly to become one of the best-known link building agencies in the World. We serve clients Worldwide in a whole range of industries, including online education, technology, gaming and more. Our aim is to ultimately help our clients gain more search traffic through the power of link building.
Our company is 100% remote. We have frequent communication internally using tools like Slack & Hangouts.
We take learning seriously, and strongly encourage our team to continuously grow and self-educate. You'll have access to some of the best private training courses on SEO & link building. We also have a massive library of internal training resources, to help new staff get up to speed on exactly how our processes work.
As a team manager, you'll take ownership on a number of projects, helping to develop creative link building strategies for our clients. You'll be able to analyze their industry, using tools like Ahrefs to see what's working well for their competitors, and how we can develop a strategy to build high-quality links at scale to their particular website. Additionally, you'll be able to direct and guide other members of the team, assigning tasks such as prospecting and guest-post creation
✍️ Responsibilities & Day to Day
- Analyze our client's industry & key competitors
- Determine viable link building strategies for our client campaigns
- Execute those strategies using the tools at your disposal - Including prospectors on our team, and powerful outreach tools like Pitchbox
- Ability to build strong prospect lists for outreach campaigns, filtering out weak opportunities and making sense of 'why' prospects would be interested in hearing your pitch
- Craft outstanding email pitches that grab people's attention, and entice them to link to our client's website
- Respond to outreach emails, and develop relationships via email
- Communicate with other members of our team, and collaborate on ideas
- Delegate tasks to other staff members
- Meet link deadlines each month for client projects that you're responsible for
🧠 Experience & Skills:
- At least 2+ years experience in link building
- Strong awareness of key link building strategies and how to execute campaigns
- Experience using tools such as Ahrefs, Pitchbox, Buzzstream or similar.
- Great radar for what constitutes a good backlink and a good quality website
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exceptional English skills, with strong vocabulary preferred
👩💻 Personality Type
- Truly creative person
- Eager to learn, and excited about new link building strategies and techniques
- Ability to see what competitors or other website's are doing well and develop a strategy based on that
- Ability to genuinely develop relationships with others via outreach, for example setup & manage link exchange programmes
- Strong communicator - essential to convince people during outreach campaigns, and build air of trust and authenticity
- Adaptable - Able to shift gears if something's not working, whilst identifying what works and doubling down on that
- Independent - Able to plan projects independently, assign tasks to others and manage projects
🔑 💰 Key Job Information
- Full-time, remote working position
- Fixed monthly salary with various bonuses and frequent raises
- This position is open to applicants Worldwide
- Includes 28 day holidays
- 7 hour working day - 35 hours per week with flexible hours
- Competitive Salary