Posted 9 months ago
Are you passionate about turning customers into dedicated fans? Would you like the opportunity to work in a company that's scaling really fast and help fuel its success by empowering customers with their current product portfolio? If yes, then read on!
Atlassian is in search for a Team Lead who can develop, champion, and motivate a team of Advocates in Manila. The team is responsible for improving customer retention rates, promoting platform migrations, and promoting product and user expansion to our Bronze global customers. Due to the high volume of clients and variety of Atlassian product offerings, we utilize a human-touch approach by engaging with key customer segments at various times throughout the lifecycle based on strategic drivers.
In this role:
- You will look after the daily team operations while seeking to optimize and standardize various team processes and systems in coordination with relevant partners.
- You will manage and drive projects that improve operational efficiency or performance
- You are going to provide expert knowledge of operational customer engagement models and will help drive performance improvements.
- Youll recruit and onboard A-list players to expand your team and continue to foster a customer first culture.
- Youll effectively and creatively oversee the team's day-to-day, including: team stand-ups, meetings, customer concerns, resource planning, load balancing, target setting, projects and cross-functional collaboration.
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You have more than 2 years experience in a team leadership/people management role
- You have proven experience in inspiring, mentoring and motivating teams toward achieving individual and company-wide goals
- You posses experience in inside sales or account management within the software industry (SaaS and/or behind-the-firewall), and can manage activity and tracking/reporting on performance by using a CRM tool, preferable Salesforce
- You have a tendency to operate daily with a sense of urgency, an affinity for problem solving, strong analytical capabilities, and propensity to effectively interact and communicate with various levels of management
- You have experience with change management and implementing better approaches to address problems and opportunities
It's also great if:
- You have worked across multiple geographic locations on a regular basis with both internal teams as well as cross-functional key partners
- You are experienced in innovating new frameworks, processes, analyses, and strategies for continual improvement in quality, consistency/precision, accuracy, and efficiencies
- You have driven renewals and other revenue-producing programs in a high-volume/low-touch sales model
- You have the ability to understand technology and clearly articulate the value proposition to the customer
- You are able to analyze and understand potentially complex data sets, and utilize that understanding to make data driven, fact-based decisions
More about our team
You'll be working with different customers every day, not to mention collaborating with teams, both across the office and the globe. Our team loves swapping stories and dropping knowledge about awesome customer conversations, all of which contribute to ways we can create a better customer experience. We promise you'll never be bored.
To learn more about working with the Support Team at Atlassian, check out our Support Team page.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and were at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, were advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, were looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.