Posted 6 months ago
As a Machine Learning Engineer in DataRobot, you will work on our machine learning platform and actively contribute to the automation of data science best practices and the development of our state-of-the-art preprocessing, modeling and reporting capabilities.
We are looking for talented people with excellent engineering skills and deep knowledge of Machine Learning who can analyze problems, develop innovative solutions, and implement them for real-world use on top of our platform.
DataRobot is based around delivering best-in-class data science solutions and this position provides the opportunity to build key data science components of our system.
- 5+ years of combined python Engineering / Data Science experience
- Minimum 1 year of Engineering experience
- Minimum 1 year of Data Science experience
- Excellent knowledge of data science best practices
- Core Pydata stack: numpy, scipy, pandas, and scikit-learn
- Git + Github
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.