- SafeGraph is a B2B data company that sells to data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- SafeGraph's goal is to be the place for all information about physical Places
- SafeGraph currently has 20+ people and has raised a $20 million Series A. CEO previously was founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- Company is growing fast, over $10M ARR, and is currently profitable.
- Company is based in San Francisco but about 50% of the team is remote (all in the U.S.). We get the entire company together in the same place every month.
We have been moving very quickly in the current pandemic, building up new products and releasing up-to-date dashboards to the general public. We are providing our aggregated and anonymized location data at no cost for non-commercial use, to anyone with the shared goal of fighting to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and helping to get the economy moving in its aftermath. We now have a vibrant community of 1000+ organizations in this Consortium. You can see the publications here.