Posted 4 months ago
We strongly believe in quality. There are no deadlines, no all-nighters, no pressure. You stay in the flow and do what you do best: write great software.
You'll be part of the team that ports our lightweight Windows agent to macOS. You'll benefit from the experience we already have in developing platform-independent code, moving the project forward by adding your skills and ideas.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
The only qualifications that really matter to us are your drive to get the best possible result and your desire to improve your skills every day.
We are looking for:
- Proficiency in C++
- Proficiency in macOS system development
- A knack for quality and getting things right
- Fluency in German and English
- Principal residence in Germany
Additionally, we would be happy to see:
- Experience with enterprise IT (to better understand our customers)
- Involvement in the IT community through blogging or contributions to open-source software (please send us links)
- Work from home (permanently remote)
- Flexible working hours
- Regular in-person team-building events
- Fantastic customers on all continents
- "No complaints" salary
- Permanent contract
- 30 days paid leave
- Conference attendance with colleagues
- Stress-free work environment