Posted about 1 year ago
Manager, Business Development - Commerce Cloud
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha Spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our Time, Equity, and Product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
- You will play a key role as you lead/manage this highly visible and motivated team that achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. Your Team are responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. They generate new business opportunities to fuel the commercial and mid-market pipeline by conducting strategic research and cold calling. You'll be a valuable contributor to the corporate sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for Sales to achieve corporate objectives.
- The Business Development Manager role is a progressive one and we are looking for leaders who want to further develop their own careers by continuous professional development and moving into even more senior roles of ever - increasing responsibility within Salesforce.
Your main responsibilities:
- Hire, train and manage a team of Business Development Representatives whose role consists of prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Develop BDRs into sales-ready candidates for future Account Executive positions
- Create metrics for monthly qualified lead objectives
- Motivate individuals and teams to exceed objectives through coaching regular broadcast of results and creative incentives
- Regularly report on team/individual results - quantity & quality of leads and revenue to Sales Managers
- Establish and nurture relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Work closely with Marketing on defining campaign follow up and reporting
- Work closely with BDRs to ensure lead quality/quantity and proper follow - up
- Work closely with Operations to make recommendations on process improvement
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in software sales, preferably CRM or Enterprise Applications
- Strong experience successfully coaching and managing/team leading people to achieve performance goals
- Consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations as an individual contributor
- Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
- Experience working in a multi - cultural environment
- Experience working in a high - growth environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid visa to work in th UK and eligible for a US Travel Visa
- Fluent in English
Map your Future:
- We provide extensive training and mentoring including Bootcamp training. With our strong coaching culture we aim to develop world-class sales leaders. This is a great opportunity to develop your international experience in an organisation that has transformed the Enterprise Software Market with Cloud Computing
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning & development you will be offered the opportunity to apply for a number of positions in EMEA as part of your career progression plan
- Over the last 18 years Salesforce Foundation has become a vital part of our culture. The vision of the Salesforce Foundations is to use our people, technology and relationships to improve our communities. Using a unique 1/1/1 Model - 1% Time, 1% Product and 1% Equity we contribute the core strengths of Salesforce to our communities.
What's in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into Sales Management and Senior Leadership positions
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customer's' business by providing best CRM solutions in the world
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
- Gym subsidy, Travel Scheme, Education Subsidy, Pension, 7 Volunteering Days a year and free snacks and drinks!
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.