Posted 7 months ago
Atlassian is a leading provider of teamwork, development, and issue tracking software for teams. With over 100,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100), we’re advancing the power of collaboration with products including Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, OpsGenie, and more. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team.
As the Manager, Business Solutions, Sales and Marketing Tech, you'll be responsible for building, growing and developing an industry leading IT team. In this role, you'll be responsible for leading a team of Product Managers, Business Analysts and Program Managers.
This role reports to the Head of Sales and Marketing Tech be based out of our Mountain View/San Francisco office.
In this role, you'll get to
- Be a trusted partner to Atlassian's Sales and Marketing Business functions to enable delightful customer experience and excellent business results
- Utilize your experience to ensure that our systems and strategies use industry standard methodologies at scale to support Atlassian's unique go to market business model.
- Inspire your teams to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, and improve the experiences for our customers and business users
- Build technically robust services that scale with the growing needs of Atlassian business groups
- Partner with global peer delivery teams and lead the delivery of key IT programs and services.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- More than 10 or more years of experience with medium or large scale enterprise software companies.
- The ability to contribute as a functional leader across a globally distributed team.
- A have a proven track record to build high performing teams, ideally within a global software, B2B, or cloud services company
- A have a passion for and experience in building self-service and high touch sales and marketing systems and services
- Experience partnering with marketing and sales to deliver services that drive superior business outcomes
- Demonstrate direct knowledge and understanding of demand gen, lead to quote, Renewals, Direct and Indirect Sales models, Omni channel marketing, Self-service and high touch business processes and systems
- Experience with Marketing Automation and Salesforce CRM platforms
- Proven ability to hire and scale a team of cross functional IT professionals.
- A degree in computer science or related field OR equivalent relevant work experience.