Posted about 1 year ago
Job DetailsManager, Corporate Webinar
Are you ready to move to the cloud? We are looking for a true all-star with a passion for Webinars and campaigns to help us build out our world class marketing organization. The Corporate Marketing team is looking for a rock star leader to run, grow, and optimize our award winning Webinar program in the Americas.
Your Impact: As the Manager of our webinar programs, you will support all of our internal business partners to deliver best in class webinars through your team, creating awareness, interest, engagement, and revenue. As the leader of the Webinar team you will:
- Own our Webinar technical platform, including technical resources, contracts and process
- Align with leadership on our Line of Business, Industries, Segment and Trailblazer teams around webinar strategy, content, execution and effectiveness
- Own a monthly Steering Committee on Global Webinars - with decision making authority, cross functional project management, prioritization, and discussion around webinar strategy
- Manage yearly webinar schedule, as well as day to day production of webinars, including everything from building registration pages to speaker dry runs, to running several live events each week
- Manage promotional tactics, such as email, social & sales enablement to help promote our webinars and drive registration and attendance
- Produce regular reports measuring webinar contribution to pipe and revenue goals
- Interact with other teams in Corporate and Product Marketing globally to manage webinar deliverables, content, speakers, and delivery
- Communicate often, effectively and cross-functionally to ensure alignment and crisp execution
- 3+ years professional experience in the webinar field - including the planning, execution and optimization of webinars
- People management experience
- Familiarity with webinar platforms, ON24 is a plus
- Experience with email marketing and collaboration platforms
- Comfortable with deadlines, deliverables and change
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Past experience in using Salesforce and/or other marketing tools related to campaigns
- Bachelor degree from a 4 year college/university or relevant experience
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.