Posted over 1 year ago
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to pursue the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. We help people around the world do extraordinary things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Often, what you can do with our products is only limited by what you can dream up. We believe that diversity drives our vibe. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one unified team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We're always on the search for amazing people. The Business System Team consists of people who have real passion for what they do and are masters at their craft. We reflect the larger company philosophy, to solve data problems, but focus internally on the systems we build and the internal partners we support. Agile in our processes, we strive to push the boundaries of our best-of-breed platforms to build an elite systems operation. Our team thinks smart, strategic and scalable, and will push you to do the same. In this role, you will drive both the continued expansion of our application portfolio and growth of your team.What You Will Be Doing:
What You Bring Along:
- Lead and expand a team of high performing system administrators and developers with a solid focus on business value and customer centricity.
- Responsible for recruiting, developing, and managing both internal and external resources pertaining to ongoing system implementation and support needs.
- Transform business requirements to scope, design, prioritize, and deliver on a functional plan for Customer Relationship Management ("CRM") Systems and its alignment with the overall IT Plan.
- Evaluate current CRM Systems processing and recommend action plans to ensure we are getting the most from our existing technology investments.
- Collaborate with Elastic stakeholders to understand current and future CRM System requirements through participating in regular discussions, quarterly business reviews, and off-site sessions.
- In collaboration with our Data and Integration Team, responsible for maintaining integrations impacting Salesforce, including documentation, requirements scoping, testing, delivery, and maintenance.
- Identify solutions to increase Data Quality and Standardization for customer and transaction details in Salesforce.
- Run vendor onboarding processes as it relates to new CRM System technologies which include technical assessments, reviews, and budgeting.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in CRM System Management with previous administration, development, and/or process engineering responsibility.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience driving best practice solutions for Sales Cloud, Support Cloud, Force.com, Lightning and AppExchange products.
- 5+ years experience in supporting a portfolio of CRM applications, including Salesforce, FinancialForce, DocuSign, Xactly, Impartner, and Qualtrics
- Past experience supporting CRM Systems with a globally distributed customer base.
- A service orientated delivery approach to systems management, ensuring that end users remain the focus and lens by which we gauge success.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to adjust the level of detail depending on the audience.
- Data-driven decision-making using data available or defining new processes to capture data needed to drive logical decisions.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Target Locations: Philadelphia, PA; Charlotte, NC; Washington, DC; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.