Posted 5 months ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Training and Certification team is looking for an experienced learning professional to join us as a Manager either in Raleigh, NC or in any of our U.S. locations. In this role, you will manage global delivery programs and initiatives to support the successful delivery of live training services to the Red Hat customers. You will serve as the global lead for delivery processes, scheduling, policies, vendor management, quality, delivery partners, and capabilities across all live delivery modalities – public, private, virtual, and remote. Success in this role will be heavily dependent on consistent high-quality collaboration and engagement with internal teams across the organization.
- Initiate, establish, manage, and support programs that provide high quality delivery, expand delivery capabilities and readiness, standardize delivery-related policies, facilitate the sharing of best practices, optimize schedule profitability and efficiency, and mitigate or minimize delivery failures or issues
- Maintain a core set of global delivery key performance indicators (KPIs) and reporting cadence that provides regular insight and transparency into current delivery practices and capabilities
- Set goals and monitor adherence to standards
- Regularly review quality data and work with stakeholders to assist in remediation where needed; provide key wins to marketing teams and key insights to the curriculum and certification development teams for improvement
- Attend, organize, or initiate cross-functional delivery meetings with key stakeholders to discuss programs, initiatives, and opportunities
- Attend reviews, and meeting and quality reviews with key delivery vendors where possible or necessary
- Actively explore new and innovative approaches to delivery management; serve as a thought leader and attend industry conferences and events
- Work collaboratively with the curriculum, certification, and platform development teams to investigate ways to improve, optimize, and enhance the customer experience through each component of delivery, be it student kits, classrooms, content, exam preparedness, customer communications, schedules, labs, or virtual training infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience delivering high quality synchronous technology training classes to customers, both virtual and in-person or in-class, or 4+ years of experience managing customer delivery of technology training
- Familiarity with industry best practices related to delivery management and experience successfully implementing best practices to improve quality, reduce costs, optimize revenue, enhance experiences, or improve instructional capabilities
- Prior experience working with technology platforms to facilitate delivery via web or audio conferencing systems, cloud-based lab systems, survey and roster applications, etc.
- Experience working successfully across cultures, time-zones, and languages and a willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Prior experience building and maintaining a roadmap or portfolio of innovative programs and projects
- Proven ability to build and nurture relationships across multiple teams and to diligently follow-through on commitments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced innovative environment, working on many projects and responsibilities at the same time
- Ability to re-prioritize effectively when needed
- Familiarity with infrastructure technologies
- 3+ years of experience using a learning management system (LMS)
- Experience with project management demonstrated in a proven success managing complex, global projects
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and verbal skills
- Prior experience delivering presentations to the director or vice president (VP)-level executives
The following are considered a plus:
- Prior experience using, managing, implementing, consulting, or supporting infrastructure technologies
- Certifications focused on Red Hat’s or related technologies
- Prior experience using Salesforce.com (SFDC)
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.