Posted about 2 months ago
*Open to US residents only. We do not sponsor employment visas.*
How many of these six statements describe you?
- I am an IT quality wonk…...and I’ve built a top-notch QA program before.
- I have successfully led a QA IT team and can prove it.
- I have programming chops…..I’ve been there and done that in past/current roles.
- Yep, I know Continuous Delivery and how automated testing can make it work best.
- I’m a great leader but also want to dig in the sandbox…..I’m a player/coach.
- I’ve been waiting for an opportunity to leave my indelible mark.
Did you get 6 yesses? Read on - we might just be right for each other!
Who We Are:
We are InventoryLab. Our products simplify workflows for online marketplace sellers. We streamline product sourcing, inventory management, product listing, and profitability analysis for our customers. Check us out at https://www.inventorylab.com.
How we get it done:
- Our focus is on how we can continue to provide an optimal user experience.
- We use Jira for product management, issue reporting, ideology, and documentation.
- Basecamp is our project management and team communication tool of choice.
- We're building test automation with RobotFramework.
What we are looking for:
- You have at least 2 years experience as a SQA Engineer.
- You have at least 2 years experience managing or supervising a team.
- You have successfully put SQA processes in place before.
- You know your way around software design, programming and automated testing software.
- You live for details. You understand that details are the difference between a failed and successful release. In fact, when we ask you later, you will tell us that your favorite color is Island Blue!
- You have a BS in Computer Information Systems, or related experience.
- You are self-driven and can thrive as part of a remote team.
What will set you apart:
- Someone who cares more about getting the product right than being right.
- Experience with Agile/Lean Methodologies.
- You have navigated the challenges of working remotely and are fully prepared to work within them.
- A little coding knowledge goes a long way so let us know what you know. C# and Java knowledge get extra points.
- You’ve sold in, worked with, or been frustrated by the API’s of online marketplaces in your past.
Benefits currently include the technology you need to be successful, 8 paid holidays, paid time off, remote work, Health/Vision/Dental insurance options, 401K with company match, Health and Fitness Reimbursement, a Home Office Allowance to customize your workspace, and working with awesome people (we aren't biased at all).