Posted 4 months ago
- Possess an in-depth understanding of transaction fraud, transactional risk scoring, money laundering practices, chargebacks and disputes, various types of payments frauds.
- Build automated systems to prevent and detect the above, in a continuously growing and evolving environment. Stay updated with all regulatory, legal and compliance requirements.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure the company is always compliant, as well as monitor and potential threats.
- Manage and innovate on the existing KYC process to provide a delightful experience to all users.
- Protect the company from financial and material loss.
- Establish a governance framework that would be accessible to senior management to reflect the health of the business.
- Possess exceptional leadership skills. You would lead a team and be responsible for planning, hiring, mentoring, coaching the team to achieve individual and company aspirations.
- In depth knowledge of chargeback processes and setting up SOP