Posted over 1 year ago
The AMER M/C/RCG sales organization includes Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud and the Retail and Consumer Goods vertical. It has been a vehicle for Salesforce's rapid growth and is at the forefront of innovating and evolving Salesforce's go-to-market strategy on the road to $30B and beyond.
We are looking for a Manager to lead the M/C/RCG Central Analytics team. The team's main charter is to own business KPIs, drive strategic projects and improve operational efficiency. This is a high-impact, high visibility role working closely with sales executives, the Strategy business partners, Finance, ES, Recruiting and numerous other functional teams across the company. The Manager will provide the sales leadership team with the analyses and recommendations they need to accelerate their business performance. The person will deep dive into KPIs, testing well-formulated hypotheses with rigorous quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify trends, hotspots, and opportunities.
The ideal candidate has a curious analytical mind and is excellent at extracting insights across multiple data sources. He/she is a self-starter, confident in his/her own skills and abilities and able to manager a team with diverse backgrounds around a common goal very quickly.
- Partner with sales leaders & cross functional teams to design go-to-market strategies, allocate resources, assign performance targets and more
- Develop data-driven analyses and quantitative models to support executive decision making
- Track key metrics such as pipeline, ACV, productivity, capacity and product performance
- Manage and coordinate weekly sales forecasts
- Track and analyze sales' pipeline health and sales funnel performance
- Perform ad-hoc analyses across multiple data sets, including Salesforce, product databases, & more
- Lead in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface and propose changes to systems/processes to fix root causes
- Create executive-ready presentations leveraging analytics and working with business partners for content
Required Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, Consulting or similar role in fast growing tech company preferred
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, apply logical reasoning, perform quantitative analysis, and develop and implement solutions
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation to understand root causes
- Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency and prioritization
- Track record of driving initiatives from ideation to execution to outcomes
- Comfort communicating with senior business leaders (written and oral), ability to win over strong personalities, and reconcile competing points of view
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets modeling capabilities
- Bachelor's degree required (mathematics, economics, accounting, business, or statistics preferred); MBA a plus
- Experience with subscription software business models a plus
Our values are Ohana (winning as a team, equality, diversity, and inclusion), personal development, innovation, and operational excellence. We work in a close-knit team with a great culture, good sense of humor and a strong commitment to helping one another grow and succeed. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to get deep exposure to the backbone of Salesforce's distribution organization, drive significant impact that is highly valued by our sales leadership, continuously learn and tackle new challenges, and have fun!
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.