Posted 11 months ago
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
The Manager, Success Specialist Lead plays a critical role within the Customer Success Group (CSG) and the Specialist Community by managing a team of Success Specialists and serving as a strategic advisor and regional leader for their respective team that impact the company's largest, most complex premier customers. The Manager role in the Specialist Community is an integral part in ensuring the overall success and ongoing evolution of the global Specialist Community.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a leading team of experts to drive growth and expertise across the most innovative company in the world, and help define the vision and usage for the next generation of Cloud solutions.
The Manager, Success Specialist Lead is a forward-thinking leader responsible for hiring, building and developing a team of Success Specialists focused on the delivery of Accelerators and other customer-facing engagements. Accelerators are targeted engagements designed to increase product awareness, provide industry best practices, and drive business transformation to improve Customer adoption and consumption of salesforce products while ensuring Customer Success.
In this role you will ensure consistent delivery best practices are applied and influence the overall global engagement and delivery approach. Ensuring the success of our Specialists while securing the highest CSAT and business outcomes is a top priority.
A Manager, Success Specialist Lead will lead their team to achieve program and individual success by focusing primarily on the following:
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Own all facets of day-to-day management of the Success Specialist team including:
- Recruiting, hiring, training and career development
- Mentoring and developing Success Specialists to drive high quality Success Program deliveries that lead to successful customer business outcomes
- Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly business targets, providing management with an accurate forecast and risk analysis of deliveries and metrics
- Report on Success Program activity and deliver feedback on weekly scorecard and productivity metrics to senior management
- Collaborate with other Specialist Managers on the execution of business objectives and support programs such as: Success Program Deliveries, high CSAT Scores, Successful Business Outcomes, Customer References, Certifications and Badges
- Work with program leaders to support optimal capacity planning and resource allocation
- Partner with the Success Programs team to refine and provide feedback on delivery tools and processes that will cultivate a team of efficient and effective Success resources for every customer engagement
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent)
- 2+ years people management experience
- 3+ years of enterprise consulting experience or equivalent, including CRM or ERP implementation experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to oversee and manage the Specialist team's Business Metrics, productivity and outcomes leveraging the salesforce platform
- Occasional travel for key meetings (expected average of 10%), but may vary based on internal and client requirements
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster healthy dialog
- Deep understanding of industry best practices and implementation experience of the salesforce product suite
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of an organization with technical and non-technical customers, attain relevant technical and business requirements, and articulate comprehensive solutions
- A seasoned expert in applying CSG concepts, practices and procedures to help drive customer success
- An expert at uncovering operational challenges and opportunities and creating a recommended plan of action
COMPOSURE: Strong customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to support complex engagements
EXPERTISE: Working knowledge of industry best practices and implementation experience of the salesforce product suite
CREDIBILITY: Able to interact with various levels of an organization both technical and non-technical to discuss comprehensive solutions
ENGAGE: Able to captivate the audience and inspire change
NETWORKER: Able to network, communicate, establish rapport and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
LEARNER: Has a passion for continued education in new technologies and complex business and technical concepts
PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success and is a great listener
URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture and a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
TRUST: Ability to earn the trust of the customer and lives the company's core values
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.