Posted over 1 year ago
This is the era of data-driven marketing and customer experience, and we're looking for a talented, inherently curious, and passionate analyst to help us evolve our content strategy with deeper insights on how content influences the customer journey.
The Marketing Analyst, Content Strategy will be responsible for defining and measuring content success, investigating opportunities for optimization, recommending strategies for growth and scale, and delivering visual performance summaries and recommendations to marketing leadership. The role will also have the opportunity to shape the direction of corporate marketing programs and evangelize data insights with marketers across product marketing, industries, digital, and social. Communication is key: you will be responsible for explaining success metrics and performance to non-analytical audiences.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for someone that embraces new opportunities and constant change, is motivated by career growth, and who challenges themselves to deliver consistent excellence.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to uncover actionable insights that inform content strategy
- Work closely with paid, owned, and earned channel managers to identify key questions, problems, and KPIs for analytical frameworks that reveal opportunities for performance improvement and innovation.
- Create and maintain monthly dashboards and visualization tools to facilitate global reporting and content optimization.
- Collaborate with channel and creative teams to design rigorous marketing experiments and incremental tests
- Build and maintain relationships across internal stakeholders including product marketing, industry marketing, digital marketing, marketing operations, and sales strategy.
- Present findings to internal stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Deep understanding of content marketing, tactics, and metrics. Some of your favorite acronyms include SEO, CTA, and KPI.
- Ability to break down and explain complex analytics concepts to a non-analytical audience
- Delight in details, creating order, and solving problems
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to coordinate complex projects that align multiple stakeholders.
- Skilled in querying and working with large structured and unstructured data stores
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other third-party solutions
- Experience with data visualization/dashboarding tools, e.g. Tableau, Datorama, Qlik, and
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.