Posted about 1 year ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Management and Automation Product Marketing team is looking for a Marketing and Automation Marketing Coordinator to join us in Durham, NC. In this role, you will become the point of contact of the Management and Automation Business team to support product marketing teams overseeing key programs, events, and initiatives. You'll also work closely with the broader cross-functional corporate marketing teams, enabling the field marketing and sales teams by supporting key industry events like Red Hat Summit, AnsibleFest and Ansible Automates conferences, and broader offering-focused workshops. In addition, you’ll support marketing efforts like budget management, social media, webinars, and email and website activities.
- Assist with the planning of key industry events in coordination with the Corporate Events team
- Plan, manage, and carry out webinars
- Manage the presence, planning, and realization of Red Hat Summit on behalf of the Management and Automation business team
- Manage AnsibleFest content and planning
- Work with the global field marketing and sales teams to plan and deploy Ansible Automates conference and workshops
- Lead budget management and tracking across the Management and Automation business team
- Create supporting social content and work with the corporate social team on streamlining messaging across all of Red Hat’s social channels
- Deploy marketing tactics like webinars and content conversion across digital, social media, physical, and virtual events
- Improve marketing effectiveness through audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Communicate effectively and handle partners and vendors
- Be an advocate for the Red Hat brand and voice with an emphasis on management and automation messaging
- Work closely with the Digital Design team to update Red Hat’s web presence
- Assist with general marketing assignments like emails, swag, social media, digital, and event planning
- Event strategy development and delivery experience
- Solid project management, planning, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and develop performance measures and benchmarks
- Motivated with the ability to perform well in an environment with strict deadlines and timelines
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time while working with a wide variety of cross-functional teams and vendors
- Skilled in process documentation and guideline creation
- Creative thinking skills; ability to explore or implement modern or unconventional approaches to solving problems
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or in a closely related field of study
- Willingness to travel between 10-25%
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.