Posted about 1 month ago
Current Openings – Hiring Now! | Remote | Full Time
About Beekeeper Marketing’s Media Group:
The Media team within Beekeeper promotes our clients’ e-commerce brands on Amazon by driving discoverability, traffic, and conversion through Search and Display campaigns. Our team of fully Amazon accredited campaign managers have an impressive track record for success and world class proprietary technology at their fingertips. We also have tight connections to Amazon’s media teams, participating in joint business planning with them and receiving great media rates to pass on to our clients.
About the Marketing Associate role:
The Marketing Associate will work closely with and support other Marketing team members and Business Management team members. This is a client-facing role so the Marketing Associate will manage his/her own list of clients. The responsibilities include:
- Work with BKM Business Managers, clients, and Amazon/other eCommerce companies to help deliver strong sales growth and excellent customer support:
- Sponsored Ads (Amazon’s search advertising platform)
- Introduce clients to Sponsored Ads and develop advertising strategies based on client’s goals and the role of Amazon media in driving their brand growth
- Set up/monitor/optimize/report on Sponsored Ads campaigns to clients and identify trends along with recommendations of how to maximize media dollars in the future
- Keep Business Managers and Content team in the loop about high or low-performing keywords to optimize SEO efforts
- Amazon DSP (Amazon’s self-service programmatic display platform)
- Introduce clients to Amazon DSP where appropriate and outline strategic importance of running display in conjunction with search campaigns
- Begin to learn how to set-up, monitor, optimize and report on Amazon DSP campaigns with the goal of being able to run DSP campaigns independently
- Additional responsibilities
- Have a basic understanding of Amazon retail fundamentals to understand the Amazon flywheel and how promotions fuel growth on Amazon
- Manage promotional budgets for multiple clients (20+)
- Correspond and consult with clients via email, phone calls, in-person meetings, and reports
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 3+ years experience in at least some of the following areas (willing to train in areas to fill gaps):
- eCommerce channels, especially Amazon.com
- Cross-functional roles with consumer packaged goods companies (grocery, pet or health and personal care)
- Marketing (online advertising experience a plus)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Client/account management experience
- Demonstrated experience as an effective team member with strong communications skills, reliability/integrity/maturity, and ability to self-starter
- Must be comfortable with the learning curve/constant change that comes with operating in a fast-moving, ever-changing world of eCommerce
- Must be a team player. We are making strides in terms of process and efficiency, but we also need people willing to pitch in when needed and help us build processes
- Comfortable in spreadsheets and doing analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- We operate on G-Suite (Gmail, G-Drive, Sheets, Presentations, Calendar, Drawings, etc); experience using G-Suite is a plus. At a minimum, must be adept at Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and willing to make the transition to G-Suite.
- Must have a dedicated office at home or elsewhere with access to secure high-speed internet and phone, and sufficient space for two monitors. This is not a job that can be done at a coffee shop or while traveling (appropriate equipment will be provided).
- Travel may be required to one or more key trade shows each year if requested by management.
- Other travel may occasionally be requested as needed for client meetings or team building off-sites (~2x a year)
About Beekeeper Marketing:
Beekeeper Marketing was founded in 2007 to help great natural/organic/specialty consumer packaged goods companies (grocery, pet, and health/personal care) reach their sales potential on Amazon. We are a full-service agency who partners with clients on the retail, marketing and supply chain portions of their Amazon Vendor and Seller Central businesses. We were recently acquired by Advantage Solutions and Marketing, but still remain scrappy and entrepreneurial. Our entire team of 55+ works remotely from our respective homes, but gets together often and keeps connected via Slack.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience that includes base salary, a bonus, 401K eligibility, health insurance and monthly stipends for phone/internet