Posted 5 months ago
REMOTE · United States · Marketing
The Marketing Associate will work with both the Brand and Influencer Marketing teams to facilitate day-to-day goals.
This person should be outgoing, enthusiastic, flexible, willing to travel and a team player who’s willing to pitch in wherever needed.
As a fully remote company, a good Mediavine applicant must be an independent self starter.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Social media (scheduling, content creation, monitoring)
- Mediavine Conference execution assistance
- External Conference attendance and follow ups
- Blog management (content planning, assignment, content input)
- Newsletter creation
- Manage efforts in building and maintaining Mediavine’s online reputation and reviews
- Coordinating with publishers on Influencer Marketing campaigns (as needed)
- Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working in a marketing department.
Key areas of expertise include:
- Social media (content and growth strategies across platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube)
- Content marketing
- Basic graphic design (Canva)
- Event planning and management
- Newsletter creation (Mailchimp or a similar platform).
Candidate will be enthusiastic and willing to travel, able to self motivate and excel within and support a closely knit team. Representing Mediavine externally at conferences is a key component to this position, so the ideal candidate will be outgoing and comfortable in social interactions with a wide variety of people.
- Travel opportunities
- Work Remote
- Comprehensive Benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Learning Allowance
- Access to experienced engineers with direct mentorship opportunities
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies
- Awesome side benefits such as home-office upgrades, a tuition reimbursement program, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, birthday gift cards, free cool swag and more!
- Salary: $45k