Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Automation Analyst
Remote - South East Asia
We are the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since 2012, we’ve grown our community to more than 4,000 cars being shared with over 150,000 members achieving triple digit growth each and every year.
Hands on implementation orientated Marketing Automation Analyst position to help shape our next growth phase leveraging our CRM, Customer Data Platform (Segment) and marketing Automation platform (Braze).
Your work will see these tools used to their full potential in growing our active community of car-sharers and transforming Australia’s attitude to car ownership.
It’s likely you will be interested in optimisation and able to contribute to subsequent iterations of our tests. Ideally you will want to grow into a more strategic marketing lifecycle & engagement management role that retains hands-on data platform automation skills and expertise.
- Working with the marketing and communications team, you will be implementing data-driven marketing automation strategies to improve acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referrals
- Implementing any data or integrations needed for automated campaigns
- Setting up and maintaining APIs to get data from the core platform to trigger and populate automated messaging
- Setting up, testing and optimising event streams from the core platform
- Setting up and managing tests on automated campaigns, including maintaining a detailed record of planned and completed tests
- Coding logic as required for successful messaging and tests
- Analysing and reporting on the results to achieve ongoing improvement
- Editing and maintaining responsive email templates using CSS and HTML
You will require hard technical skills to ensure we are leveraging the right data sources and pipelines to make informed analysis and partner with the business effectively.
- 5+ years Commercial experience
- Including 2+ years of experience in working with marketing automation and customer data platforms, ideally in a startup or fast-paced business-to-consumer marketing environment
- Demonstrated ability to utilise data and insights to drive successful targeting and personalisation initiatives
- Confidence in building automated campaigns across a range of direct channels including email, push, SMS and in-app messaging
- 1-2yrs HTML5, CSS, Ruby (or other object-oriented programming experience), SQL
- Good English written and verbal skills, ability to comprehend and collaborate on business requirements and use the customer data platform and BI tools to extract insights
Why Work For Car Next Door
Apart from the opportunity to work on an exciting super fast growing successful business that has clear mission and strong value system
you will enjoy:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Flexibility as a remote worker to decide where you work and effective well established tools to ensure collaboration across the team
- Every 4 months we will fly you into Sydney to connect with the wider business, and participate in planning sessions with your team
- Substantial career opportunities as we continue to grow and scale within the team and across the business
- Car Next Door has a clear focus on growing and building its employees up through positive growth orientated personal development plans that are individually led and self-directed but globally supported
At Car Next Door, we value all people for who they are and what they bring to our community. We encourage our employees to be their genuine authentic selves and know that our team, our product and our members’ experiences are enhanced by the diversity of perspectives of everyone who works at Car Next Door. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants and promote merit and fairness in our employment practices. If you’re passionate about creating a team that is doing something amazing for our community and the environment, come as you are!