Posted about 1 year ago
In the future, we see a better world. And the changemakers creating that better world should have the tools and technology to make this happen. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits, educational institutions, and philanthropic organizations so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We're here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
Salesforce.org - Customer Success Group
Principal Customer Success Architect plays a critical role within SFDO Advisory Services to help customers accelerate their use of Salesforce technology and best practices for HigherEd and Nonprofit customers.
- Become a highly certified and recognized Salesforce.com platform expert
- Be a trusted advisor engaging with C-Level executives on defining IT roadmap to align their business vision and defining Architecture Blueprint.
- Provide guidance on building industry solutions on Salesforce platform for both NonProfit and HigherEd customers.
- Guide customer to innovate and accelerate their growth by leveraging the right tools and features provided by the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- Provide architecture to scale and right integration, migration strategy to support large volume data.
- Provide architecture oversight, governance and ensure adherence to industry best practices.
- 7+ years of enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions including Salesforce and other platforms.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including but not limited to, integration technologies, large volume data, single sign on, and master data management.
- Experience guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Polished and effective communicator with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- Strong executive presentation skills to drive organizational alignment and buy in.
- Ability to travel to customer sites ( ~ 30%)
- Master's degree preferred in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field.
- Salesforce Certified (Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Consultant, Service Consultant, Marketing Cloud)
- Any other enterprise architecture certification (E.g. TOGAF)
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.