Posted about 1 year ago
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We’re driven by a deep understanding of marketers’ needs—because we’re marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com, pioneers in cloud computing, to offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees. By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the “Best Places to Work,” the Marketing Cloud team shows you what being a marketing automation leader is all about!
Do you love technology but want to get more customer facing experience – working with some of the biggest brands in the world? Interested in finding out what sales is all about? Want to be in the middle of Cloud Computing, SaaS and bleeding edge CRM, Web Analytics, and Marketing technologies?
If yes to all of the above, you could be a great fit for a Solutions Engineer role. The Digital Marketing Solutions Engineering Team is comprised of web technology experts that assist direct sales to prospects, customers, and partners by creating, packaging, and demonstrating innovative marketing solutions. Our client base is sophisticated and diverse, and providing effective solutions for their communication challenges is critical to customer adoption, loyalty and satisfaction.
The Solutions Engineer will be responsible for aligning Marketing Cloud solutions and technologies with both, prospect business goals and technical requirements. Responsibilities include technical and business requirements gathering, the effective positioning of Marketing Cloud solution to meet those requirements, and branded product demonstrations of Marketing Cloud offerings addressing identified requirements. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing processes and significant experience in developing and delivering demonstrations to senior level personnel.
· Support the sales team in strategic sales opportunities
· Work with the customer to understand their unique business challenges and initiatives
· Gather technical and business requirements in a consultative manner
· Develop customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove the solution’s business value to the customer
· Present high level overview of application architecture and integration capabilities
· 3-5 years of consultative technical sales experience working with customers
· Experience with product positioning leveraging feature to benefit analysis
· Solutions Selling experience
· Understanding of sales process and methodologies
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or technical related.
. Experience with SFA/CRM
· Understanding of Network Protocols and Services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS)
· Experience with web-based On-Demand SaaS software solutions
· Familiarity with multi-tier, high availability application server environments
· Familiarity with data architecture/schema
· An understanding of Server Side Scripting techniques and applications
· Sound understanding of RDBMS and PL/SQL
· Experience with multiple integration techniques including Web Services and APIs
· Fluency in oral and written communications in Japanese, Business level English
· Demonstrated design skills
· Use of Design/Development tools (Macromedia, Photoshop) preferred
· Demonstrated proficiency coding advanced HTML and Javascipt
· eMail Marketing experience preferred
· Exposure to Internet Marketing tools / strategies preferred (SEM/SEO, Affiliates)
· An understanding of Web Analytics solutions preferred (Webtrends, CoreMetrics, Site Catalyst)
· Knowledge of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
· Knowledge of DMP, DSP, SSP
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for \"family\") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.