Posted 9 months ago
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross- channel digital marketing solutions that empower organisations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. A deep understanding of marketers' needs drives us-because we are marketers, too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com, pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees.
By partnering state-of- the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the Best Places to Work.
A Salesforce Marketing Technical Architect (MCTA) is a strategic technical thinker for our customers within our consulting Success Cloud arm of Salesforce. MCTA are experienced hands on developers that will have the autonomy to translate requirements and solution architecture and be creative in how to develop the requirements on the Marketing Cloud platform. We work on 1-3 concurrent engagements in a great team culture within a greater company culture.
You will be customer facing and as part of the engagement you will work hand in hand with the solution architect to understand the customer requirements and create technical solutions for them. After the development is completed you will work with the customer in testing before going live and surpassing the customer expectations.
We expect you to have a good understanding of the digital market, what the end customers want and how our clients can give it to them and a strong technical base to continually innovate the way we implement Marketing Cloud and set the new best practices. We pride ourselves on a record high customer satisfaction score whilst ensuring we balance work, learning and fun.
- Understand solution architecture documents and validate with the solutions architecture team
- Develop product knowledge in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Apply programming knowledge to data management, scripting languages, API and integrations tasks
- Provide technical consultation on various aspects of solutions
- Implement complex development and configuration activities for clients
- Run thorough quality assurance tests
- Develop ‘as built’ documentation throughout the project to provide seamless handover
- Participate in estimating and writing requirements, deliverables, assumptions and exclusions documentation
- Positive Attitude and pro-activity
- Execute work with a high level of quality
- Ability to on board quickly on projects
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- From time-to- time the TA may be expected to partake in other pre-sales activities such as discovery and technical deep-dive sessions, Proof-Of- Concept (POC) development with prospects- Liaise with Salesforce Marketing Cloud product teams to support client implementations
- Travels to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations. Not expected to exceed 25%.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to consultatively engage with customers and to quickly make complex decisions
- Good level of documentation. Ability to scope, define and manage work packages.
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema
- High-level fluency in Japanese and business fluency in English
- Four year university degree (Business, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Understanding of Digital Marketing concepts and tools
- Experience with developing SQL and Experience with a RDBMS such as MS SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience with other client side web development design languages, scripting tools, and protocols such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, JQuery
- Experience with server side programming languages such as JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C#, VB.NET, Python
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs
- Understanding of standard coding practices including Separation of Concerns, Object Oriented principles and exception handling
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.