Posted 8 months ago
eosfinex Marketing Manager (Remote)
Bitfinex is renowned for innovation, building first to market products that pave the way for the future of finance. We’re on a mission to create the most innovative and industry-leading cryptocurrencies exchange.
This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution, and having the best team plays a pivotal role. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges.
Our team is globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
Our team is entirely remote, composed of individuals with an ownership mentality; no one waits to be told what to do. Each member of the team is a highly motivated self-starter that is comfortable with autonomy and believes in lifelong learning. When we’re not working, we’re dreaming about it. We place our egos aside and thrive within a culture that fosters one another from birth of a concept to launch of a product
We are looking for an experienced data-driven Marketing Manager to join our decentralised exchange platform, eosfinex.
- Use a data-driven approach to develop strategies and tactics that drive high-quality traffic to eosfinex.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like in-bound marketing, paid advertising, event management, etc to find effective ways to promote eosfinex.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Oversee development of and approve all marketing material.
- Measure and report on the performance of your marketing campaigns to gain insights, efficiently allocate budget and continuously improve our marketing goals.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing communications, public relations, and community management, either agency or in-house, ideally within a fintech, financial, tech innovation or professional services environment.
- Strong, demonstrable skills in data analytics, reporting and budgeting are a must have for this role. You must be able to clearly and confidently communicate previous cases where you have employed these skills, and be capable of applying them to hypothetical cases during the interview process.
- Experience of planning and delivering creative and effective cross-channel marketing communications campaigns, including social media.
- Strong demonstrable skills and experience with SEO, paid social media marketing and email marketing.
- Able to identify, approach and manage potential partnerships and relationships across the blockchain and fintech industries.
- Experience in growing brands and communities.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership over projects.
- Ability to work fast, collaboratively and intuitively, capable of reacting quickly to industry and product changes and pivoting existing strategies.
- Flawless writing ability, covering press releases, announcements, newsletters, blog posts and social media output.
- Genuine interest in blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and tokens.
- Curious by nature, driven and above all else determined to support your team.
Additional preferred qualifications
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, particularly EOS.
- Experience working with agencies.
- Experience at selling in stories to journalists across a variety of titles, from trade titles, to mainstream titles with financial / tech features. Ideally comes ready with a little black book of valuable journalist contacts.
- Experience writing video scripts that succinctly capture an announcement.
- Experience managing marketing agencies.