Who we are:
We are Do It! Marketing (www.doitmarketing.com
) and the creator of The Speaker Profit Formula (www.SpeakerProfitFormula.com
), our flagship mentoring and coaching program. Our team helps people from around the world market their expertise as a paid professional speaker AND all the accompanying revenue streams such as coaching, consulting, training, facilitation, online courses, licensing, sponsorships, and more - both virtually and in person.
We’re hiring a world-class marketer and leader to help us expand to our next level of marketplace success using both paid and organic traffic, email marketing, content marketing, online communities, video, live streaming, direct mail, and live events (we are open to other ideas you may have as well).
This is a full-time role that will require 35-45 hours per week. It's okay if you've got other projects going on the side, but working for us has got to be your primary commitment.
How we work:
Do It! Marketing is a fully remote team of self-starters. We are committed and passionate about positively impacting the lives of our clients.
If you’re looking for a role within a team that feels like a family and that will allow you to do amazing work at an exciting period of growth, look no further.
As part of a remote team, we’re looking for someone that can live by our values (ask to see a list of our values).
The purpose of the Marketing Manager is to develop and own the outcomes from all our online and offline marketing strategies and initiatives.
The primary outcomes you’ll be measured on are: lead quantity, lead quality, and ultimately, helping us hit our highly aggressive sales growth goals.
You’ll pay particular attention to top-of-funnel lead generation and optimization of pipeline conversion rates.
You will use your broad skill set to present new ideas and opportunities to help grow Do It! Marketing through new and existing channels and retargeting efforts.
Who you are:
You’re comfortable with both the creative and analytical aspects of growth marketing and enjoy bringing a vision to life, while being a stats geek so that you can detect the patterns behind the numbers to help us make actionable decisions in real time.
You’re an experienced marketer, always honing your craft, with the desire and ability to expand, develop and master new marketing skill sets and tools.
Need to have:
- Proven, measurable expertise in paid ads, focusing on Facebook, Google and YouTube. You have successfully managed a five-figure per month ad spend - or close to it
- Proven, measurable expertise in multiple forms of lead generation (aside from paid ads)
- Funnel creation, management, and conversion optimization expertise
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation, with a proven background in producing measurable results
- Well-versed on direct marketing strategies and concepts (i.e. attribution, A/B testing, retention, etc.) across a multitude of marketing channels (email, direct mail, social, SEO/SEM, etc.)
- Have experience in a combination of the following skills: web design, landing page design and creation (ClickFunnels, Leadpages, etc.), ad design and creation, and email marketing
- Can plan AND execute a strategy. Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- You’re prepared to jump in and get the job done yourself. You don't need a team to produce immediate results
- Are a natural problem solver. If you don't know how to do something, you know how to identify appropriate resources to find a solution
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communicator - verbally, visually and in writing. You know how to get a message across
- Growth mindset and “extreme ownership” of results
- Effectively create, manage to, and report on KPIs
- Remote work experience, bulletproof Wifi and connectivity
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and analytics reporting
- Ability to effectively and measurably repurpose our multitudes of content
- Knowledge of direct mail and copywriting
- Knowledge of live streaming
- Webinar creation and marketing expertise
- Experience with video marketing and podcast marketing
- Community management and growth (Facebook groups, etc.) and generating leads from those communities
- Experience in making live events a success
At Do It! Marketing, we understand that super talented people don’t always fit the mold.
We’re looking for A-Players ONLY to join our team.
We encourage you to apply if you identify as such but you’re not 100% certain you “qualify” for the whole list above.
If you’re a rock star marketer, you’ll know it - and so will we :o)
Please record a short video (90 seconds max), answering the following questions:
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself on your ability to produce materially positive results from paid ads?
- What is the largest monthly paid ads budget you have successfully managed for ONE client?
- What do you believe is the most important KPI as it relates to paid ads?
- Other than paid ads, what would you see as the top three lead generation tactics we should employ - in order of preference?
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself on your ability to produce sales from email marketing?
- What’s the one thing that jumps out at you about our company?
Videos must be received by 8 May 2020. We promise to respond to all video applicants.
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!