Posted about 1 year ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Asia Pacific (APAC) Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager focused on integrated demand generation to join us in Singapore. In this role, the spec will plan and carry out regional integrated marketing initiatives aligned with strategic imperatives in collaboration with the regional APAC team and country teams. You will help plan, carry out, coordinate, measure, and monitor success for regional demand generation, awareness, and thought leadership campaigns across different digital platforms including paid, social, and telemarketing, as well as events and workshops across different offerings and solutions. As a Marketing Manager, you will be instrumental for conceptualizing, developing, prioritizing, and carrying out compelling marketing strategies and plans with country marketing teams and alliance partners to grow market share in installed base and net-new accounts.
- Plan and deliver integrated marketing campaign strategies aligned with global and regional objectives to achieve campaign outcomes and predefined KPIs, including monitoring success and budgets; contribute with direct impact on the business and revenue growth targets in shared ownership with the program managers
- Develop and implement integrated customer experiences focused on awareness and demand generation and related activities in online, social, and telemarketing, engagement, and nurturing customer journeys
- Research and analyze market intelligence inputs, including market trends, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data using primary or secondary sources to support creation of toolkits to support beating the competition
- Identify opportunities to improve campaign effectiveness through better audience segmentation, digital techniques, and processes
- Brief external agencies including creative, digital, and media planning agencies to deliver campaign activity against brief and ensure that brand standards and identity guidelines are adhered to
- Ensure KPIs and metrics for each campaign and analyze results and reports to determine effectiveness of program activities
- Manage opportunity funnel and guide effectiveness and efficiency for campaigns, from monitoring top-of-funnel volume to funnel conversion rates and actual pipeline generated
- Collaborate across business teams and extended marketing team members to plan and deliver marketing initiatives that generate demand, portfolio awareness, and overall market share
- 6+ years of B2B program marketing experience, preferably in the technology field; enterprise infrastructure software marketing experience is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to create and develop strategies and integrated marketing campaigns as well as the ability to carry out tactical elements of these plans
- Solid project management, planning, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and deliver projects unsupervised
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills; ability to develop relationships and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity and handling multiple urgent tasks, projects, and relationships
- Ability to grasp market trends and generate creative ideas
- Passion for the services business, including consulting and training divisions
- Expertise in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.