Posted over 1 year ago
Marketing Manager, MuleSoft
We are looking for a talented marketer to join our team at MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company. MuleSoft's mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world's applications, data and devices. We are solving one of organizations' most critical needs, and our business is undergoing rapid expansion globally.
Training plays a critical part in ensuring that our growing base of customers and partners are successful on our platform. MuleSoft has a rich portfolio of training programs, from self-paced on-demand training at MuleSoft U. to instructor-led and certification programs.
In this role you are owning the marketing strategy and execution to drive demand for training programs worldwide. You are responsible for developing marketing programs that support global training business objectives, establishing new ways to reach our target audiences, communicating the value of training and certification, and nurturing audiences at each stage of the funnel. From targeted account-based programs to broader awareness initiatives, this role encompasses all aspects of marketing. This role is a unique opportunity for someone looking to create and run programs at scale, and make big impact.
The ideal candidate:
- Develop marketing strategy and programs to drive awareness and generate demand for MuleSoft's training portfolio, and that scale globally
- Leverage insights from business performance and marketing funnel performance to identify new opportunities and flex programs to deliver on business objectives
- Conduct analyses of training penetration in MuleSoft customer and partner base to inform strategies from account-based programs to broader communication streams
- Refine messaging to communicate the value of training and certification
- Partner closely across Marketing and Training teams to execute on programs and asset development
- Establish ongoing programs that infuse Training throughout marketing touchpoints - across lifecycle nurtures, digital ads, website and at events - increasing Training awareness and mindshare
- Create nurture paths that move training prospects down the funnel
- Use hypothesis-driven approach to test and refine pilots and programs and identify top performing levers
- 5+ relevant experience, in B2B technology space with ideally prior experience working with partner channel
- Track record in developing and running high impact integrated campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Proven ability to drive for results, in a fast-paced environment and matrix organization
- Ability to drive a portfolio of priorities and programs with keen eye to prioritization and business impact
- Outcome-focused, and proactive about identifying new opportunities to drive the business
- Resourceful, and skillful in creating programs that can scale globally
- Analytical, with the ability to capture and use key data and insights to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Prior experience with marketing automation and tools
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world's applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald's, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we're committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we're proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.