Posted about 2 months ago
ActualTech Media, a boutique marketing firm focused on creating content and connecting enterprise IT clients to potential customers is seeking Marketing Operations Coordinator to help us manage our growing business. This multi-faceted position is critical to help us implement marketing programs that boost attendance for our virtual events and webinars and increase distribution and awareness for our sponsored content assets.
- Provide marketing and promotional support for all of ActualTech Media’s event and content product and service lines
- Assist in developing email marketing campaigns that achieve varied campaign performance goals
- Plan and execute on content syndication programs
- Coordinate marketing activities with outside agencies and client PR representatives
- In conjunction with ActualTech Media’s senior editors, develop marketing copy for use in email and social campaigns
- Create well-considered social media content schedules that maximize the impact of the content and activities undertaken by the team at ActualTech Media
- Work closely with the graphic design department to develop email and social creative for use in marketing campaigns
- Assist with the pre-production of webinars and virtual events, configuring online consoles, registration pages, poll questions, and audience console design (mostly based on templated content)
- Update event specific content as received into webinar platform and custom WordPress system (abstracts, speakers, presentation materials etc)
- Assist in planning events into the future via project management software
- Ability to work remotely. ActualTech Media is a 100% remote-workforce organization. To succeed in this role, you must be self directed, able to reduce distractions in your home work environment and be available for team calls and other virtual meeting activities
- 2 years + digital marketing experience preferred, including email marketing experience preferably with Mailchimp
- Strong copywriting skills, preferably demonstrated via examples of copy you have written in previous roles
- Familiarity with landing page optimization and conversion optimization an asset
- Conversion attribution and Google Analytics skillset is desirable
- Strong familiarity with social platform company page functionality. At present, we use LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Experience with paid social media campaigns an asset
- High level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows or for Mac
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines and be adaptable to change
- Regular working hours are 9AM to 5PM central time.
Please note: Only Canadian or US-based applicants will be accepted at this time.
Applications will be accepted by emailing: jobs at actualtechmedia.com (Please be sure to add "- Inquiry 448" in the subject line of your email)