Posted 11 months ago
In the future, we see a better world. And the changemakers creating that better world should have the tools and technology to make this happen. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits, educational institutions, and philanthropic organizations so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We're here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
Job CategorySalesforce.org - Marketing and Industry Strategies
.Salesforce.org is a nonprofit social enterprise born out of Salesforce with a mission to empower our community of stakeholders to accelerate their impact.
Salesforce.org brings the world's best technology solutions to tens of thousands of nonprofit and education organizations around the world. We leverage a unique self-sustaining model to re-invest back into the community through strategic grants focused on education and workforce development. We set the standard for corporate philanthropy by enabling over 30,000 Salesforce employees worldwide to give back in the communities where they live and work.
The Salesforce.org Marketing Operations team defines, prioritizes, approves design for the MarTech solutions that drive our Marketing efforts. The Marketing Operations Sr. Associate, Digital uses their considerable digital project / program management expertise to help the Salesforce.org Marketing team make the most of our digital and web operations, tools, budget, and processes. This detail oriented, creative individual works with our internal Marketing stakeholders and our technical team to guide Salesforce.org's ongoing MarTech stack evolution.
We value initiative and inventiveness: the type of desire, proactive creativity, and follow-through that drives excellence and innovation. The ideal candidate prides herself/himself in excellent grasp of complex Marketing systems, effective documentation skills, and demonstrable digital and web marketing technology project / program management expertise.
The Marketing Operations Sr. Associate, Digital will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing Operations and be a key member of a growing and innovative Marketing Operations team focused on supporting and evolving our web and digital MarTech stack.
The position is located in San Francisco.
- Serves as first level of support for new Marketing Operations support requests. Triage support cases, document request details, and prioritize requests for review with tech team as / where needed.
- Work with key Marketing stakeholders to document and validate business objectives and requirements.
- Represent Marketing as Enterprise Systems business stakeholder. Manage communications and coordinate discussions between Marketing and Enterprise Systems team members.
- Translate, communicate, and prioritize Marketing Team business requests to our tech team partners.
- Manage prioritized project scope and changes. Ensure solutions are standardized, globally scalable, and flexible to individual market needs.
- Ensure prioritized projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
- Advocate for Agile methodologies to deliver innovative marketing / digital technology solutions
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participates as an active member of the team on solution design/acceptance. Shares end-user perspective in discussions with Tech Team Analysts, Product Managers, Engineers and Admins.
- Participates in user acceptance testing and sign-off.
- Coordinates Marketing Team rollout communications and release planning
- Experience in delivering digital solutions using Agile methodologies
- Leading/supporting teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units
- Partner with business leaders, stakeholders, internal users, customers and partners to gather feedback on the products/services to be used for continuous improvement efforts.
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors
- Dynamic confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Collaborate with Marketing and Enterprise Systems sponsors, stakeholders to define vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Contribute thought leadership to introduce innovative digital solutions
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- 3+ years of experience delivering digital solutions
- English - Fluent/fluency.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, MIS, or related field
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and scale solutions globally.
- Experience with Wordpress, Salesforce Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Google Analytics (or event tech, Web, CMS, Marketing Automation, web analytics solutions of a similar ilk)
- Digital Project / Program Management experience strongly preferred
- Agile certification strongly preferred
The Salesforce.org Marketing Operations Team is an environment where there's room to drive global change, uncover and solve game-changing opportunities, all while ensuring our Marketing team's results are measurably maximized through efficient and creative operations. Know that your ideas will be encouraged, and that you will have the power to shape the direction of this team and even this organization. There are no closed doors, no unspoken rules, and no big egos. We work fast and we work hard, but we also create a fun and casual space for thoughtful creativity, authentic camaraderie, and personal and professional growth.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.