Marketing Sales Executive
Location Seattle, Washington
Employment Type Full Time
Minimum Experience Executive
Location Independent, W2 Salary + Commission & Full Benefits
Who We Are
Firegang Dental Marketing is a digital marketing company headquartered in Spokane, Washington that has been in business for over 10 years. Our clients are primarily Dentists and our service packages include website design, paid ad management, SEO, analytics, copywriting and more.
Our mission is to partner with dental practices by providing marketing solutions and consultative services that drive success.
Our company is made up of smart, fun, hard-working marketing professionals working remotely throughout the US. Our core values are:
- Innovation: Have a compelling desire to win and improve the marketplace. Continually learning, testing and growing to be the best marketing solution in the dental marketplace.
- Delivery: Exceed client expectations by providing an excellent client experience to retain clients that are happy and value partnership
- Ownership: Exhibit personal accountability to meet the business needs, improve our systems and services, and help others improve their effectiveness
- Attitude: Approach all situations with respect and professionalism, an open mind and a confidence in each others capabilities and intentions.
- Development: Creating an environment for personal and professional growth, building the organization from within.
- Mindset: Recognize that change and profitability are essential to our future success.
This is a unique opportunity for the type of person that loves sales, work freedom and flexibility, and helping DRIVE growth. This person will be responsible for the entire sales process, including presentations, tracking and follow-up.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in selling high-value services to business owners who also has experience in Digital Marketing. Experience in the dental/medical field is not necessary but is a bonus.
- Conducting calls via phone and video chat to assess dentist’s needs to be able to present a viable marketing solution
- Keeping detailed notes and records of all your daily tasks and interactions in our CRM system
- Responsible for client acquisition
- Working with marketing on acquisition and follow-up for qualified leads
- Working with the Client Success Managers for a smooth client handoff to onboarding
- Other Basic Job Details including but not limited to document preparation, invoice processing and system analysis.
- Work roughly 9-5 on weekdays with some flexibility
- Ability to answer “after hours” calls or chats
- Online Sales experience
- Ability to present to clients on video
- Strong phone skills – you will be on the phone a lot!
- Ability to explain complicated strategies in a way non-tech savvy audiences can understand
- Experience in Google Docs/Spreadsheets
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Independent research
- Very high attention to detail
Demonstrated Skills in Core Areas:
- Independent thinker who takes initiative and provides a unique approach to challenges.
- Self-starter that works well independently and with a team
- Enjoys a fast paced, progressive work environment
- Adaptable to change
- Basic knowledge of SEO/SEM, paid ad management, funnels, social media and display advertising campaigns
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with B2B sales (especially small businesses)
- Experience with selling in the dental industry
- Knowledge of dental profession/industry
- Sales writing experience
Our Employee Compensation Package Includes:
- Base salary plus commission with no cap
- PPO Health Benefits (medical/dental)
- 401K Option with matching
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- 100% Telecommute
- Life, AD&D, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurances