**NORTH AMERICAN APPLICANTS ONLY
Hirsh Marketing is looking for a rockstar full-time Marketing VA who can create high-level strategy, has strong interpersonal and communications skills, and is the ultimate self-starter.
Who we are:
Hirsh Marketing is one of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies in North America with clients from the US, Canada, South Africa, Malaysia, Great Britain, Australia, and others all over the world. Our team is fully remote and extremely dedicated to delivering the best experience for our clients who are industry leaders and influencers in their respective niches.
What makes us special:
- We are PROCESS-DRIVEN and believe in correcting the process, not the person.
- We believe in INITIATIVE and succeed through innovations and ideas.
- We're big on ACCOUNTABILITY and everyone owning their part.
- We strive for BALANCE and want our team to work smarter, not harder.
- We're huge on COMMUNICATION and want over-communication both internally as a team and externally with our clients.
- We love COLLABORATION because we succeed through collaboration and teamwork.
Who YOU are:
- You’re ready to work somewhere where your voice is actually heard.
- You work hard but have fun too.
- You have stellar attention to detail and prioritization skills and are an example of what it means to hold yourself accountable and own your role
- You love producing results for world-changing influencers to help them grow their business through effective and innovative digital marketing strategies.
Does that sound like you? Awesome! Then come join us at Team Hirsh!
- Own the technical aspects of marketing campaigns including; building simple funnel landing pages, webinar, email, SMS and chatbot integrations (Manychat experience preferred)
- Assist in the build and design of landing pages (Clickfunnels experience preferred)
- Update Hirsh Marketing website and Clickfunnels pages
- Load and test emails in email software (Ontraport or Active Campaign experience preferred) for the regular marketing emails we send out to our list
- Implement Hirsh Marketing website updates (Wordpress experience, preferred)
- Edit, upload and release all podcast episodes (Libsyn experience, preferred)
Data & Processes
- Assist in keeping process documentation up to date in the marketing drive and marketing playbook
- Gather and report metrics for a Monday Marketing Meeting in a master tracker
- Weekly Podcast Downloads
- Email subscribers and open/CTR Rates
- Opt-In/Lead Tracking
- Application Tracking
- Webinar tracking; show up and engagement rates
- Execute all projects in a growth-driven and data-driven manner
- Answer FB & IG business page messages with strategic communication and in a timely manner
- Answer Emails from potential clients and customers with strategic communication and in a timely manner
- Create one-off copy when needed for simple landing pages, emails, posts and groups
- Monitor social group engagement - answer and engage as the CEO
- Own our Ideal Client Outreach Project
- Research potential ideal clients
- Source addresses and communication information
- Writing scripts
- Tracking any pending candidates
- Follow-up through email/IG
- Tracking success with Booked Calls
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 40 hours/week availability for Hirsh Marketing
- 9am - 5pm availability (North American time zones only)
- Defaults to taking initiative, being proactive and seeing when there is something that may need to be taken off the funnel team’s plate
- Ability to learn quickly, take initiative to use resources to learn, and ask questions when instructions are not clear
- Prides themselves on their ability to communicate clearly around deadlines, priorities, workload and turnaround times without becoming disorganized within a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent problem solver who thrives on finding answers to questions or issues they run into and isn’t afraid to solve tech issues through research on their own
- Exceptional ability to manage time & prioritize projects to get done what’s most important first
- Experience with the following platforms is a must:
- Experience with the following platforms is a plus:
- Google Drive / Spreadsheets
- Libsyn Podcast editing
- Social Media Scheduling Platforms
- Landing Page design
- 100% remote
- Paid sick leave (dependent on the state of residence)
- Full-Time position; 9am - 5pm relevant to time zone
- 5 wellness days / quarter following your first 90 days with the company
- $150/month health stipend after one full month of employment (US employees only)
- Paid US holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day)
- Annual team retreats
- Team environment with an organization fostering a people-first culture