Posted 10 months ago
We are looking for a React Native mobile application developer to build our new mobile first application to help our customer improve their financial health. Work with an agile team in a start-up environment to bring our vision to the market. This is a green field project. Bring your experience in using proven and current technologies to help us get this to market within a year.
* Collaborate with product and business teams to define our product, balancing features with time to market.
* Design and implement a mobile application for iOS and Android using React Native, interfacing with our backend using
* Create a scalable, testable, documented application so that we can grow the product over time.
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience required
* 3+ years of experience in building and deploying mobile applications
* 2+ years of experience in building mobile applications using React Native
* Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL
* Experience in design and building mobile first UI
* Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
Additional Skills we like:
* Experience in building financial applications
* Experience with using React in building web application front ends
* Experience with Python, Django and Flask
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.