Posted about 1 month ago
The iFit Mobile Team is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced developer to join us as we build products and experiences that empower our broad and diverse user base all around the world.
- Experience developing Android and/or iOS applications
- Experience with git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Bonus: Experience with Xamarin and C#
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the *right* way
- Deliver a product that is centered around a great customer experience
- Create mobile applications that will be used by millions
- Create quality code that is easy to test and maintain
- Participate in code reviews and trainings
- Collaborate with others in a remote environment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive compensation
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you are able to find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative work space and environment.
**Not all perks are applicable to all positions and/or locations**
Check us out!
List of states we are able to hire in: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.