Title: Moderator – Danish, Norwegian & Swedish
- Location: Multiple Countries
We are currently looking for a native-level Danish, Norwegian and Swedish Moderator to provide online moderation services to our clients. In this role, you’ll moderate user-generated content on allocated client sites, and post client-created Standard Response Templates where required. You’ll be reviewing strong graphic images, and written content that violates the guidelines of the community. The Moderator will be key in providing a positive social experience for the users.
This is a freelance, home-based opportunity, ideal for anyone who is interested in working some hours during the week, as well as some hours on either Saturday or Sunday.
JOB IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have native-level Danish, Norwegian and Swedish along with fluency in written and spoken English.
- You are a social media enthusiast. You are confident with digital technology, and you know the latest trends in social media like the back of your hand.
- You’ll have sound judgement and brand awareness as you have to make sure posts respond in accordance with our client’s policies and guidelines.
- You have strong communication skills and you know how to “read” between the lines.
- Your background experience comes from either community management, translation, moderation, customer service or social media management.
- If you have experience working in a gaming industry or a passion for all things gaming, that would be a bonus!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work autonomously to deliver an effective service for our clients, across a variety of social media channels
- Understand the client’s social media strategy, tone-of-voice, and brand guidelines, so you can communicate with customers efficiently and effectively
- Respond to complaints, queries, and to engage with the online audience
- Be responsible for the reputation of the brand online
- Work closely with senior members of the Client Services and Services teams to ensure the project is successfully managed
- Collate and share feedback and insights gained from social media management of the client’s channels
- Complete shift reports (internal reports) accurately and on time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
- You’ll be expected to already be immersed in social media, and show willingness to keep up-to-date with industry standards, research, and best practice
- Commercial community and social media management experience, either with a brand, or digital agency
- Native-level Danish, Norwegian and Swedish, and fluent in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail is a must, as you’ll be publishing content publicly online
- Experience of using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube; experience of platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, and Vine would be a bonus
- Adept at collating and analysing social media data for client reports
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their audiences
- Confident using, and learning about new social media technology
HOW TO APPLY:
If all this sounds like you, simply upload your CV and a covering letter (or a link to your cover letter video if you prefer).
The Social Element is not your typical social media agency. Our number one focus is to provide business solutions for global clients through true human interactions driven by data and insights. We use insights to form strategy, then execute across all areas of social, including content, customer service, listening, reporting, and crisis management. We pride ourselves in having exceptional talent in our business. As the pioneers of social, we stay at the forefront by constantly creating, learning, and guiding.
Our relationships with our clients are true partnerships as we become an extension of their team: trusted, committed, leading.
The Social Element is a global social media management agency delivering high-quality, multi-lingual social media management, customer care, social listening, insight, and consultancy. It also offers crisis management training and simulations via its partner brand, Polpeo.