Posted 10 months ago
Job Code: MPR6319
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group is currently seeking a Mortgage Processor to join our Team!
The ideal candidate will track support information, ensure the highest quality in loan document preparation, and ensure timely submission of loan packaging to underwriting.
- Collects, maintains, accurately prepares and processes loan documentation per specific guidelines.
- Responsible for prompt, courteous internal and external customer service in a professional manner.
- Inputs all incoming loan package data into paperless system with minimal mistakes and submits quality loan packages to underwriting/post-closing departments in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes and addresses customer needs and demands in a professional manner, providing follow-up and developing cooperative relationships.
- Participates and contributes to a positive work environment which encourages team commitment to corporate and department goals.
- Ability to mediate interactions between the Loan Originator and Clients.
- Act in timely communication with customers, business partners, loan decisions, and underwriting guidelines.
- Superior internal and external customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5+ years of Mortgage Loan Processing experience.
- 3+ years of FHA/VA/USDA experience.
- Maintain a pipeline of 35-45+ loans.
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, USDA and VA guidelines.
- Advanced experience working with automated underwriting systems (DU/LP/GUS)
- Knowledge of State/Federal regulations to maintain loan file compliance.
- Analyze credit, income, asset and collateral documents and submit files to underwriting.