Posted 3 months ago
We’re committed to hiring driven people who light up with competitive glee from our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be.
We need highly experienced, all star level cold calling SDRs to help book meetings for our account executives. This mainly includes a high volume of daily outbound cold calling to engage prospects.
Your primary purpose is to effectively engage with director-, vp-, and c-level executives and decision makers in order to get them interested enough to agree to a follow up call and meeting with our account executives.
You are the "first line" of the Surprise HR sales offensive, directly engaging with executives and setting our sales professionals up for success. You are responsible for filling their pipeline and ensuring they are constantly taking follow up calls and meetings. We have set up an intuitive and effective outbound sales engagement infrastructure and we need you to help drive it's success, fuel it's growth, and impact the company beyond measure. If this is a challenge that you would be very excited to undertake — read on.
As our Cold Calling SDR, and a member of the Surprise HR sales team, you will be responsible for achieving weekly targets in terms of the number of scheduled discovery calls with high-quality prospects for our sales team. This will require you to:
- Make a required amount of daily prospect cold calls. Expect this to be in 100+ range. We will provide calling software and all of your leads!
- Handle a substantial amount of follow up emails / communications to prospects you've spoken to on the phone.
- Utilize organizational, process, and technological strategies to improve meeting conversion.
Collaborate intensively with sales team executives and be accountable for a high quality pipeline.
1-2+ years experience in a high-volume, sales development role
Demonstrated experience handling high volume of cold calling. If you have NEVER successfully cold called, please do not apply.
Is comfortable and has hands-on software experience with:
- Salesforce or Ring Central or automatic dialing software
- Excellent communicator + quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to effectively articulate sales propositions over the phone and be a gifted question asker.
- Ability to absorb best practices and create winning emails that convert to confirmed meetings
- Amazing listener. Be able to listen to the prospects reactions/objections, address them effectively and get them interested in further sales conversations + meetings.
- Career-focused and wanting to work hard in an impact-heavy role
- Incredible attention to detail and high level of reliability
- Ability to overcome problems and create spontaneous, working solutions.
- Incredibly reliable and always on time. This is critical; there's zero room or tolerance for unreliable people or people that have a tendency to go "MIA" during business hours. You must always be by your phone/computer and locked in + ready to make calls.
- Must be highly effective autonomous worker. Although we have a robust communication and support system, this is a purely remote role, so you need to be able to work well on your own.
- You must have a working computer (can be PC or Macbook) and high speed internet.
- You must be able to start right away! Looking to hire, train and activate this role immediately.
- You will be paid a weekly base + bonuses on the meetings you set up (the meetings must be attended)
...We are looking to hire + onboard immediately. Please reach out and let me know why YOU are the "one"!