Posted about 1 year ago
Title: .NET Software Engineer
Location: San Diego 92121 United States
Since 2007, Webgility has helped over 10,000 companies with ecommerce automation. Today, we are the #1 automation software for QuickBooks & NetSuite retailers. Business is booming, and we’re growing at warp speed!
Empower small & medium-sized enterprises to thrive in ecommerce. We integrate their systems, automate their operations & deliver powerful insights so they can move faster, make better decisions and win!
Our Core Values
- Keep it real. We do amazing work but we’re humble, transparent, and accountable. If we make mistakes, we own up and always keep it real. No egos, please.
- Stay curious. No matter what we’re working on, we give it our 100%. We’re always learning and feel connected to our team and our customers.
- Lead with data. We focus on results, not activity. We understand both for ourselves and our customers that data and software are key. We use them both so our work creates real impact.
- Win as a team. We come for the job and stay for the people. We love good food and drink. There are always laughs to be had, whether a budget meeting or a bowling party.
- Enjoy the journey. Our customers often tell us that our software has changed their lives. We want to change the face of the ecommerce industry by helping businesses easily run back-office operations.
As a software engineer for Webgility, you will:
- Be a member of our platform team
- Collaborate with a team of world-class engineers in solving problems relating to ecommerce, data integration, security, data analytics, and microservices with high availability demands
- Improve the service fundamentals such as monitoring and deployment
- Work cross-team with other co-located teams, remote teams, and external partner companies
This position can be in our Scottsdale Arizona office or work remotely within US. We have team members across several geographies and are adept at telecommuting and working remotely.
Required Job Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of software development experience developing commercial software using C#
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent job experience
- 2+ experience with .NET Core 2.x, ASP.NET Core 2.x, and WebAPI
- 2+ experience with unit testing/mocking frameworks
- Understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Experience with scalable RESTful API development and deployment with .NET/C# technologies
- Experience with the SQL language (Postgres preferred)
- Experience with agile or scrum development practices
- Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills
- Desired Job Skills and Experience
- Experience with messaging and eventing systems a plus
- Experience with NoSQL systems a plus
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Pair Programming
- Must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the US. Visa sponsorship currently not available.
Be a part of something bigger with more opportunity and ownership of innovative ecommerce solutions. Ecommerce continues to grow at record speeds and you can help disrupt the market. Did you know? In the time it took you to read this, there were 200,000 searches on eBay. And over $4,000 worth of groceries sold online by Amazon.