Posted over 1 year ago
### Starberry is a decentralised, remote-first digital media agency, with hubs in London and Dubai.
Starberry specialises in UX/UI, website design & development, and content marketing. We've had a very successful year, and are in urgent need of a new talent to join the Starberry Constellation and work with us to develop the next wave of award-winning websites and content marketing.
#### We are looking for sharp minded, New Business Rockstars based in London or Dubai, who can work remotely.
With at least eight years of experience managing medium to large scale pitches, you can walk the talk, you're digitally native, and you love your gadgets! You'll need to be able to work smart, and milk every opportunity.
You will work closely with the founders, and C-Suite of Starberry to help to raise our profile, and secure new clients. It is an exciting time to join our growing, innovative and creative agency.
Your leadership skills and analytical mindset will drive the business forward proactively managing the sales processes through lead generation, solution pitches, negotiation and closing deals.
#### The Role:
- Responsible for owning lead generation, from marketing initiatives through to developing and securing new accounts from industry contacts and networking
- Present the company to potential clients through direct communications in face-to-face meetings, video conferences, telephone calls and emails
- Owning and managing the company sales pipeline
- You will have individual responsibility for new business and are expected to self-manage. However, support will be available from the CEO, and management for larger/more complex pitches, strategies and solutions.
- Developing sales collateral, credentials across all relevant clients and sectors
- Keeping up to date with industry news
- Meeting and reporting on agreed sales targets
- Have a real passion and strong background in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, including comms strategies, websites, apps, mobile and content marketing campaigns.
- Excellent presenting and negotiating skills at board level.
- First class, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Prior experience in the property sector would be good, but not essential.
Visit our Website: https://starberry.tv
If you believe you have what it takes and are ready to propel your career to the next level, then this is the role for you, and the sky's the limit.
- London and Dubai