Posted 9 months ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Global Customer Success (GCS) team is looking for a technically savvy and experienced project manager join us as an Customer Success Manager in Manila, Philippines. In this role, you will play a key part in engaging with Red Hat's telecommunication (telco) customers and partners to guide them through successful network functions virtualization (NFV) infrastructure transformation running on Red Hat OpenStack Platform. You’ll provide consistent engagement throughout customer adoption journeys, beginning in the presales phase and continuing through production with a focus on coordinating various programs available through Red Hat's engineering and support teams. You'll get an opportunity to take ownership of key customer relationships and strategic program initiatives. As a Customer Success Manager, your success will be heavily dependent on consistent high-quality collaboration and engagement with customer and internal teams across the organization, including Engineering, Product Management, Support, Sales, and Consulting teams.
- Be responsible for the overall customer journey aligned with NFV deployment projects; collaborate with other associates within Red Hat to resolve technical issues
- Apply your understanding of the telco network landscape, including high-level knowledge of common network functions (vEPC, IMS, etc.) and the advantages of NFV infrastructure
- Carry out and maintain customer success plans during the NFV adoption phase together with customers to enable successful adoption of our solutions
- Evangelize our solutions with our customers' management and technical teams including developers and IT
- Participate in key customer meetings and quarterly executive business reviews (EBRs)
- Provide feedback via established Voice of Customer processes to ensure that customer business requirements are being captured and addressed appropriately
- Collaborate with Sales and technical delivery teams to bring our customers the best solutions from across the Red Hat's cloud infrastructure solutions portfolio
- 5+ years of experience in a technical account management, consulting, customer success, sales engineering, IT architecture, or equivalent role supporting enterprise development teams or customers
- Experience working for a telecommunications operator or vendor primarily engaged in the Telco industry
- Prior experience serving in a leading engagement role with a customer and coordinating engagements of other internal stakeholders
- Outstanding project management skills; certifications are a plus
- Customer-centric and focused on delivering the best outcomes for the customer
- Ability to work without direct supervision with discipline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture relationships across multiple teams and channels
- Demonstrated ability to map the customer business processes to the capabilities of our offerings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to guide change and motivate various stakeholders, supported by good communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Solid engagement skills with the ability to establish a trusted adviser relationship with business decision makers and influencers
- Experience working in a mixed field engagement and remote-work environment
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Fluent language skills in English
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.