Posted 5 months ago
Job DetailsNorth America Field Enablement, Sr Manager
Sales Enablement at MuleSoft, a Salesforce company, is transforming how we sell, enabling much larger average selling prices (ASPs) and higher win rates by delivering transformational outcomes to customers. Our primary objective is to improve sales productivity, which is arguably the most important metric in our business. We don't just roll out a model that is already proven--we are defining the model.
We are seeking a Sr. Manager, Field Enablement to anchor a dynamic, high-impact team that administers (and adapts) our global Field Enablement programs to the MuleSoft North America Field team. The successful candidate will establish him or herself as a trusted advisor to the North America Vice President of Sales. While this role will primarily support Sales team enablement, this individual will work closely with stakeholders across the North American business and partner with leaders from Global Field Operations, Finance, Marketing, and Employee Success. The Field Enablement Sr Manager will also provide input/feedback to the global team as well as own or support global field enablement initiatives. Success in this role will be measured by AE productivity and improvement against key metrics defined by NA leadership.
This role is crucial member of the Global FIeld Operations team, directly reporting to the VP, Sales Enablement, but embedded in the North American sales organization, with a dotted-line relationship to the NA Vice President of Sales. This position will be located in Atlanta or Chicago.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine regional enablement plan by role
- Deliver trainings in person across multiple locations and teams
- Be a subject matter expert in our sales/delivery process and methodology
- Identify best practices and distribute learnings globally
- Conduct product and messaging certifications
- Onboard new AEs in region; periodically facilitate week-long new hire training in San Francisco (minimum 2x/year)
- Support ongoing operating rhythms and business reviews for regional teams
- Build customized regional enablement plans, based on regional needs
- Work with theater- and region-based Product Marketing and other content partners across the company to develop and deliver enablement assets and tools, including case studies, deal stories, selling guides, ROI tools, etc.
- Track and measure the results of enablement programs and content, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders
- Coordinate with Global Field Operations and Enablement to drive process, tooling and training improvements
- 8+ years in enablement, sales or sales management, sales productivity. Account Executive experience a strong plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong executive presence, communication and influence skills
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Proven track record of producing and hosting educational events, driving adoption, and measuring the impact of enablement programs.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems and other related systems and processes
- Ability to conduct analyses and translate results to easily digestible communications including messages and presentations
- Ability to travel to various NA locations
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.