Posted 2 months ago
Credit Repair Cloud
is a B2B SaaS Software that powers over 4,200 credit repair companies. We are the leader in our industry, and our customers have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers to clean their credit, by improving over 3.49ML credit report items, and collecting for them over $76.7ML in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to start, run, and grow profitable credit repair businesses and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup. Today we're a stable, fast-growing (Inc. 5,000
) company with over 50 team members around the globe and products that our industry loves.
Why What We Do Matters
At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process. We help them by creating the software, the systems, and the strategies, to grow multi-million dollar credit repair businesses from nothing.
Why Work Here?
Engage with over 10,000 members in our main community (and growing!) and private groups for our Credit Hero Challengers
. Work with a team to strengthen our brand and help support our customers to change more lives!
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Performance Culture Statement.
- Be an encouraging voice to our customers, according to our mission.
- Strengthen our brand across our social media profiles by engaging with our users and maintaining our brand’s voice at all times.
- Help implement a strategy to engage with our customers in real-time in our online Facebook communities, as well as on our various social profiles (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube), including ads monitoring and social monitoring mentioning our brand and keywords.
- Create a safe space for followers and members to ask questions, get help, feel supported, share ideas, provide feedback, and solve problems.
- Help us understand how to deal with sensitive situations in our community.
- Monitor, report, and respond to feedback and online reviews on platforms such as Google my business, Trustpilot, etc.
- Stay updated on all new community management methodologies and promote internal conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking methods, etc.
We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
- Our communities are fully supported by you.
- You maintain a clear voice on social media and encourage our customers to stay positive and change more lives.
- You solve issues before they become problems.
- You use our Mission and Values regularly to reward positivity.
- Proven work experience as a community manager or a similar role.
- Resourcefulness, common sense, and assertiveness.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Firm but empathetic, skills in conflict resolution.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Creative, proactive, with the ability to lead teams and communicate various departments and agencies.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube is essential.
- The ability to work in a quiet environment for making calls and a strong internet connection is a must.
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage every talented and qualified person to respond.