Posted about 2 months ago
Last Call Media is looking for a highly motivated, creative, and curious operations coordinator to support our operations team with ongoing recruiting, marketing, and sales needs. A successful candidate is interested in supporting teams of highly talented people who love working together to solve problems and innovate.
What you’ll do:
- Work with us to ensure we have the right, highly-talented people and teams ready for new work as it comes in and as existing clients’ needs change.
- Ensure we are always aware of available people who we could employ either full time or as freelancers, should the need arise.
- Manage the hiring process and schedule interviews, including posting jobs to relevant job boards, conducting pre-screening exercises, facilitating interviews, and driving the recruiting toward negotiations with finalists and the successful candidate's first day.
- Desire to work creatively to find talent outside of standard job boards.
- Support marketing objectives, examples include researching events and potential prospects, preparing newsletters, and queueing up social media.
- Help with business development efforts, including responding and following up with prospects and managing them in the CRM, preparing proposals, and completing contracts.
- Research and short list potential solutions to emerging business needs.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in operations where your work contributed to organizational success.
- 2+ years of similar experience in a digital agency, consultancy, or equivalent setting.
- An obvious drive to grow and learn from the highly-skilled team around you.
- Familiarity with HR software like Freshteam, collaboration tools like Jira and Slack, and internet job boards.
- Fluent English and highly-developed communication skills.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge of large-scale open source web technologies (such as Drupal, WordPress, and React) and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to work efficiently, sometimes under tight deadlines.
All of us at LCM pride ourselves on being:
- Able to empathize, which helps us understand the needs of the client, the customer, the product, and the team at LCM.
- Highly communicative.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable asking for help.
- Eager and motivated to learn new concepts.
- A team player in a collaborative environment.
- A fast learner.
Applicants should submit through the careers section a current resume and cover letter. Additionally, while resumes and interviews are a great way to learn more about you, all candidates should be prepared to complete a brief hypothetical virtual recruitment exercise and submit reference(s) upon request.