Posted 5 months ago
We are Shogun, a powerful page builder platform for eCommerce stores, and we're on a mission to empower anyone to easily create high converting eCommerce pages, through a delightful product experience.
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we’re backed by Initialized Capital, and we have over 10,000 active paying clients.
Tenacious, determined, and energized by a problem. No task is too small, no project too big; you love a challenge. Creating and implementing efficient processes excites you. You lead from a place of service, and care about fostering positive relationships throughout all aspects of your work. You're not afraid to ask questions—both of humans, and of Google. You may have a strange love for business operations. You love to travel. Sound like you? Read on...
We're looking for an Operations Manager who will help leadership scale our international organization. The operations team, and this role, has a hand in people operations, legal, finance, and general business administration. You will report to our Director of Operations.
- Developing, implementing, and reviewing organizational processes and policies.
- Occasionally helping our recruiter by recruiting and screening for a variety of roles, including growth, design, and support.
- Working with leadership and management to create and maintain a program for career roadmaps and performance reviews.
- Working with leadership to formalize and administer compensation bands and benefit plans.
- Assist in planning our annual company wide offsite, along with smaller annual team offsites
- Running payroll and contractor payments.
- Drafting contractor agreements and offer letters.
- Working with our accounting firm on reconciliation.
- 4+ years experience business management experience, preferably Operations experience.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among leadership, managers, and employees.
- Exceptional attention to detail paired with excellent note taking abilities.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel 4++ times/year
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Benefits (Health and PTO)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Our team is fully distributed and global (check out our team page). We have no office. You should be comfortable with remote work.