Posted about 1 year ago
Love being part of revenue generating process but don't want the target? Join our Partner Operations team in the Revenue Operations department. Our small, agile, (and fun!) cross-functional team is responsible for ensuring our Sales and Alliance teams are appropriately credited against their outstanding performance.
We are looking for a talented, hardworking individual with great energy, leadership, and initiative to support all operational aspects of our channel business. The Partner Operations works with Partner Account Managers (PAMs), Sales Operations, and Credit & Collections to enable partners to build successful businesses on our platform. This job requires equal parts organization, attention to detail, and ability to handle large volumes of requests. The ideal candidate must be customer service-oriented, comfortable operating with a high sense of urgency, enthusiastic about working in one of the fastest growing divisions within Salesforce, and driven to succeed within the demands of a fast-paced, high-growth and dynamic environment.
Success will be measured by initiatives outlined in your corporate yearly plan (V2MOM) in addition to core deliverables including accurate order booking, SOX compliance, and timely and accurate invoice processing and other areas brought up in monthly feedback from your direct manager. In all of your duties, time to completion will be focused on as a priority as well as accuracy. You are also expected to individually contribute to innovating in every area of your work. As an Ohana (family) culture organization we look to bring on great people who work well with others and love to celebrate success!
● Be the subject matter expert for all processes related to Partner deals (orders).
● Solve problems related to partner processes and customer provisioning
● Respond to a high volume of partner cases in a timely, professional and enthusiastic manner
● Create quote / order for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to Salesforce.com sales order acceptance policies.
● Process contracts and orders (including via Chanel Order Apps) and ensure all documentation is in compliance with revenue and company policy.
● Collaborate with alliance team and PAMs to solve operational challenges that affect partner success
● Collaborate with HQ members in order to align global initiatives or projects that have to be adopted to Japan partners
● Evaluate and analyze current practices and recommend solutions for ongoing improvements to business process
● Self-starter; able to translate broad problem statements into concrete action plans and execute against them
● Inquisitive, questioning mindset with strong critical judgment and close attention to detail
● Process-oriented individual with a proven history of developing and executing significant process improvement plans
● Strong executive communication and possess strong level of expertise in SFDC Application –ORG62
● Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment, working with a sense of urgency
● Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base.
● Ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally with a diverse set of business partner
● Ability to consistently manage a high volumes of cases
● Extremely reliable, punctual and conscientious
● Excellent analytical skills with close attention to detail
● Ability to multi-task and perform in a high-paced environment
● Accepts other duties as assigned
● Excellent people skills and drive to get things done
● Experience with reseller / channel business a plus
● Team collaborator
● Bachelor’s degree
● Excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese and English
● Deep knowledge of Salesforce CRM
● Previous Sales Operations experience a plus
● A challenger who thrives in a dynamic environment
● Experience in a customer service-type role preferred
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.