Posted about 1 year ago
SDR Outbound Cold Email Prospecting (mostly email, some phone, no data research)
We are looking for an experience SDR (sales development rep.) to join our established virtual company. This is open to candidates from anywhere in the world as we are a global virtual team.
What does “established” mean?
- We have 50+ employees
- a proven high ticket monthly recurring service delivered to 100+ clients
- and a great company culture.
- The marketing and sales dept. is not yet strongly established but everything else is. So… you have a lot of potential to grow.
As SDR, you’ll ultimately be accountable to (lead metric) hitting a weekly quota of new prospects added to the cold email prospecting campaign and (lag metric) the # and $ value of qualified new sales opportunities passed from your efforts to the Account Executive.
How you’ll do this:
- Manage the Prospect Researcher to identify contacts from our list of target companies (you will NOT be doing the data research to identify companies, contacts, etc.).
- Queue new prospect emails to email outreach campaign, using reply.io (similar to persistIQ, outreach.io, etc.).
- Process all prospect responses to email outreach campaign
- Complete qualification process of new leads, via email AND via phone. You’ll be provided with a basic framework for this, but telephone communication skills are required.
- For qualified prospects, you’ll book a Discovery call with the Account Executive who will be responsible for moving the sales opportunity forward in the sales process and closing the deal. By the way, in your job application response, cover letter, or email application, start with “colorful unicorn” so we know you read all of this.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the below:
- (required) High speed reliable internet with ability to conduct voice calls over the internet (we use ringcentral.com).
- (required) Ability to work in US timezone for first 3-6 months of the role, specifically in US PST. Specific schedule will be discussed during interviews.
- (required) Experience working virtually full time for at least 6 months (in any role)
- (required) Natural western US english text written AND PHONE communication skills
- (required) At least 2 years of experience in similar lead generation role involving outbound emails and calls (not data research or data entry).
- Preferred Experience with Reply.io, Pipedrive.com, (rare) Airtable.com, Asana.com
- To be discussed during the interview.