Posted 5 months ago
Responsible for running Facebook and Adwords campaigns for a rapidly growing and highly successful digital marketing agency. Working with our performance directors you will be responsible for the daily management, analysis and optimisation of campaigns.
The role is ideal for someone with experience in results oriented campaign management who wants to work in an international environment with fast-growing, global clients. We execute our work to a very high standard and are looking for people who are the best in the in the industry.
Day to Day Tasks
- Work with the performance director to define the approach for the account based on the goals of the client
- Analyse and optimise campaigns to drive changes in performance
- Deliver reports to clients
- Provide recommendations for how to improve the campaigns
- Minimum 18 months of experience running direct response marketing campaigns on Facebook or Adwords
- A proven track record of hitting targets and executing your work to a very high standard
- Need to have worked a lot with excel, experience with either macros or coding a bonus
- High attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- Fast learner
- Fully remote working means you can work from wherever you want, no commute and no ties to any particular location
- Work with young, knowledgeable and driven colleagues who provide a top level service to clients
- Gain experience in a variety of channels (programmatic, search, paid social platforms)
- Competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to grow and progress quickly through the ranks
About TRGT Digital
We are a performance marketing agency that has been running for over 5 years, we currently work with 60 clients worldwide and have a team of 35 people based mostly out of the UK, Europe and India. We are Premium partners of both Facebook and Google and manage over $4m in ad spend per month.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 (£32,000)
Apply to: email@example.com